March 9th, 2010 | Published in Podcasts
This time we have an episode packed with news. So here we go:
(Download MP3, 43MB, 0:47:17)
- Open Identity Exchange
- PayPal announcement
- Another trust framework operating in the same space
- And another, of long standing: InCommon
- Both a data borrower and a data lender be (again :-):
- german constitutional court stops data retention laws for now.
- german home secretary and chaos computer club propose “data letter”. A letter with information about what is stored about you being sent to customers once a year.
- German description
- Goal: Convince companies to stop storing personal data.
- national solution
- no thinking about data portability yet in Germany
- additional startup cost
- maybe a good thing to try out
- http://onesocialweb.org: distributed social network based on XMPP
- Action Streams
- Indicting a ham sandwich
- Portability Policy work Wiki